The firm provides accounting support services for companies that operate without an in-house accountant. The specific responsibilities we shall be performing in this regard includes:
• Keep the records of cash/cheque receipts and payment.
• Post the income and expenditure ledgers.
• Maintain a record of the assets and liabilities of the Company.
• Write up the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers.
• Prepare a monthly trial balance and management account thereon.
• Reconcile the cashbook/bank account balances with the bank statements
• Maintain suitable systems for filing all invoices and other documents relating to the accounting system.
• Offer other accounting related advisory service.