Our assurance and advisory services are designed to meet the needs of business owners for timely advice and information. We provide compilation, review and audit services. We offer these services on both an on-going and a special needs basis.
We provide quality and efficient statutory audit service to clients at a competitive fee.
Our Audit Methodology
TBS Professional Services utilises enabling technology to execute its audit assignment. Our value-added, risk-based approach has, as its primary objective, a “no surprises” audit. The use of industry focused, leading edge, and proprietary technology; and timely, regular communication to discuss issues and accounting and reporting developments. The principal outcome of our audit software is an audit of the highest technical quality that also provides management with important insights, which are intended to facilitate benchmarking and improve performance.
Our methodology includes identifying risks that are influenced by your business objectives. Alignment with these objectives will help focus the audit resources on the most critical and strategic risks to you.
Benefits of our approach/methodology
1. Based on dialogue with management.
2. Focus on risks and controls identified through an in-depth knowledge of your business.
3. Identify improvements to your processes and controls.
4. Continual dialogue with management to ensure that all issues are dealt with as they arise and are reported at the right time to the right people.
5. Specialists’ involvement (our Tax and IT practices and other professional are integrated into our audit team and approach).
6. Partner-led – We are differentiated by the amount of time our partners devote to audit and client service.
Attestation on Internal Control over Financial Reporting
In addition to performing statutory audit, we also assist our clients attest to the effectiveness of their internal control over financial reporting especially for Sarbanes Oxley purposes.